Sunday, January 8, 2012

Effects on Workouts

The C-Prime trials continue.....over the past few days since my last port I have gone though three separate workouts ate the gym, and there was a noticeable effect on my workouts.....one workout was on my weights day where I run 2 miles then do 45 mins to a hour of weights .....well I knocked off about 10-15 seconds off my 2 mile run, getting the run down to 15:35 which by the way was my fastest in years....but funny part was it was not as hard as I thought it should have been.....the weight lifting portion of the workout was still challenging because I really go at it, but I have more energy and recovered quicker with less soreness.....all I'll a positive C-Prime effect....the next day was my 'long distance' run day where I run a 10k(6.2 miles), to my amazement this was most effect on my workouts so far as I easily knocked off several minutes of my usual time and did it fairly easily....I was totally shocked...what a rush! This C-Prime thing is awesome, don't know exactly how it works but it does.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment