Monday, January 2, 2012

Two Days......!

The first two days of my C-Prime Challenge have been very interesting so far.......I have noticed a definite improvement in waking up in the morning refreshed and with more energy, but at night not that great an improvement in my ability to stay up late, especially after a meal...... I guess even C-Prime cant a keep me awake after a big meal as I lounge in my recliner looking at TV, but in all fairness this is only after a couple of days of wearing the C-Prime bracelete........
There is a definite improvement in my balance.......this is most noticeable as I do my daily Tai Chi, there are certain moves that would be very challenging to do but with my C-Prime bracelet I am able to easily do those moves while maintaining my balance....real cool......my Tai Chi moves seem more smooth and relaxed........I ran three miles on New Years morning, I have a tradition of running three miles every New Years Day morning so that I can say I exercised/ran at least once that year..... well that morning run was just OK, still very tough since I don’t like running in the morning ..... I didn’t notice any effect from the C-Prime bracelet on my endurance or speed during my New Years run, so time will tell on the effects on my running and other exercises.....
I did the balance test that I saw in the C-Prime website videos on my son and it was totally amazing! It happened exactly a shown on the video.....without the C-Prime bracelet i was easily able to pull him over by pulling down on his hand, then when i put the C-Prime bracelet on him I pulled down on his hand and was unable to pull him over, in fact a pulled myself off the ground trying to pull him over....to me that should convince most people of the effectiveness of the C-Prime bracelet.....
There has been another effect that was unexpected..... i think that i have been at ease and tolerant of the people around me, a lot of things that people in my family do that usually get on my nerves I am now more able to overlook and tolerate.... only a slight difference but a welcome one as this tolerance makes life easier and less stressful on me....those of you that are married and have teenagers know what i mean....
Its been two full days going on number three so far I would say that the C-Prime bracelet is a good investment with definite positive effects on me physically with some unexpected positive mental effects.....so far i would rate C-Prime an A+ ...................!

No comments:

Post a Comment